Wheelchair struggles!

Here are some of the struggles I’ve faced, since using a wheelchair:


Having to phone places to see if there is wheelchair access.

Going round charity shops, the aisles are usually very narrow.

Taking public transport, although most busses now have a wheelchair/pushchair space, it’s often taken up.

Not all shops have wheelchair trolleys, so when I’m out with my Mum or Dad, I just have to put a small basket on my lap and we can’t fit a lot in a basket.

If I’m out shopping I can’t just look round myself, I have to ask people to stop when I see something I like.

Some shops have big steps to get in, making it hard for people to get me in.



Thanks for reading

Chloe x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!