New wheelchair review!

Electric wheelchair review



Last week my new electric wheelchair was delivered to my door.

In my last blog I talked about it a little bit, but I thought I would give you a more detailed review.

The wheelchair I have is the Foldawheel.

It’s a foldable, lightweight electric wheelchair.

I love the design of it, which I can’t say about many electric wheelchairs.

I find it very easy to manoeuvre, despite my poor hand function.

The Foldawheel is very comfortable for me, far better than my manual chair.

I’m able to stay comfortable sitting in it all day, which is a must as I’m sometimes having to spend the whole day in a wheelchair now.

This wheelchair can get up and down curbs safely and easily, once you know how.

When both batteries are in the chair, it can last all day.

But if it runs out of power, it can be pushed by someone.

It drives smoothly across all terrain.

Overall I’m very satisfied with my new wheelchair and would highly recommended it to anyone with reduced mobility.


Thanks for reading 

Chloe x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

It felt amazing!