Christmas shopping in November!

It’s never too early for Christmas!



Today my Mum and I had a trip to our local shopping centre.

We had a lovely day out.

We were originally just going to get some winter bedding and a blanket to go over my wheelchair, but we ended up doing the majority of our Christmas shopping.

We were looking in Primark for a nice blanket and we ended up seeing a lot of cute baby clothes.

We just had to buy them for my nephew Logan, who is nearly 2 months old.

I also saw lots of lovely items in the home department and thought they were perfect for my older sister.

We had a look in Lush, as I wanted some snow fairy shower gel. 

I decided to pick my Sisters some bath bombs and face scrubs out, as a Christmas gift.

I also had a little look in Topman and in Game, for my Dad and boyfriend.

I just loving giving presents out and Christmas time, it makes me feel so good.

I never expect anyone to buy me anything, I enjoy giving far more than receiving.

I’m pleased that I’ve pretty much done all my Christmas shopping and December will be a time to relax.

I had a very successful shopping trip.


Thanks for reading

Chloe x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!