My Hydro session!

It was amazing!

Today I had my first hydrotherapy  session of a 8 week block.
It’s been my first time in the hydro pool, since loosing my unaided walking.
The water was lovely and warm.

When I was in the the pool, a miracle happened!
I was able to walk on my own and it felt amazing!
My physio said, it’s because I’m half my body weight, so I’m not putting much pressure through my legs.

I also found that my legs weren’t in as much pain, allowing me to do a few exercises and I can’t do any of them out of the water.
My legs also felt so much more relaxed and free.
I’ve haven’t felt so mobile and free for a few weeks.

Unfortunately, as soon as I was out of the pool, my pain was horrendous again.
But it was nice to have a rare 30 minutes of reduced pain.
I can’t wait to go back next week because it just felt amazing.

Thanks for reading 

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!