A recap of 2019!

It’s almost over!


So it’s the last day of 2019.

This year has gone so quickly.

I find that as you get older time feels like it’s going so much more quickly.

This year has had its ups and downs.

I’ll start with the ups.

I met my amazing boyfriend.

I went on the holiday of a lifetime in Australia.

My fine motor skills have improved slightly.

I painted my nails for the very first time. ( A huge challenge )

I celebrated my 21st birthday.

Now for the downs.

My mobility has rapidly deteriorated.

I have lost my ability to walk unaided.

I’ve had to drop out of college, as I can’t concentrate due to the crippling pain.

The sleepless nights.


Overall 2019 has been tough, but I’ve tried to stay positive.

Who knows what will happen in 2020

I hope everyone has an amazing new year.


Thanks for reading 

Chloe x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

It felt amazing!