My new wheelchair arrived!

An exciting delivery!


Today my new electric wheelchair arrived.

I ordered the Foldawheel from wheelchair88.

I’ve already had a little go in the garden and I’m very satisfied.

It’s very comfortable, easy to fold and I’m able to get quite a good grip on the joystick.

I definitely need further practice at manouvering the chair, but overall I’m quite pleased.

I’m really looking forward to being able to get around, without relying on my friends and family to push me.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I can’t go out alone, but I’m excited that I will be able to drive beside them.

Tomorrow I’m going to give it a proper try and get a bit more practice in.

When I’ve got more used and comfortable using my new wheelchair, I will give you a better update.


Thanks for reading 

Chloe x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!