Am I lazy?

I feel so lazy right now


 As I now require the use of a walker or wheelchair to get around, I’m relying on my friends and family a lot more.

I feel so lazy and cheeky, asking people to bring me things, such as a drink or my IPad.

I also hate it when I’m out shopping and I need to ask whoever is pushing me to stop and grab me a skirt or something.

I feel like it’s my fault, I’ve got to this stage, even though I did my physio program daily and ate all the right food. 

I’ve never hated having CP, as much as I do now.

I want my freedom back.

My legs used to be the least affected muscles, but now they are just as severely affected as my hands  and have very limited independence.

I really wish I could afford a electric wheelchair sooner, to make going out the house more enjoyable for me, my family and my friends. 

Should I feel bad for needing more help?


I’ll be back soon

Chloe x
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

It felt amazing!