It felt amazing!

Freedom



Yesterday me and my boyfriend went out to the bowling alley.

It was my first proper go of my new electric wheelchair.

Before this outing, I had only driven it round my garden.

It was the first time I’ve been able to move independently outside my home for a few months (since I lost my independent walking).

I felt so free.

Being able to drive next to my boyfriend and look at him when talking felt so good.

I was also so much more comfortable in my new chair, than my manual and didn’t experience any pressure sores. 

I am so excited about going out on more outing with my new wheelchair.

I will give you a more detailed review in my next blog.


Thanks for reading 

Chloe x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?