I have a boyfriend!

I’ve finally got a boyfriend!



It’s been a few weeks now, since I went on my very first date.

The first date went really well and we’ve met up a few times since.

On Friday night we went to the cinema and then for a meal at Zizi.

When we were at at Zizi, the man I have been dating, asked me to be his girlfriend.

And it was very easy YES, he’s just the nicest guy in the world.

He accepts me for who I am.

When we are together, my disability is forgotten  about.

At almost 21 years old, I’ve finally got a boyfriend!

It truly feels amazing.

It’s like Christmas has came early.

I can’t wait to share many special moments with him.


Thank you for reading 

Chloe x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!