I am normal!

I am normal



Something that really annoys me, is when people ask me “ Do you ever wish you were normal.”

The reason this bugs me so much is because I don’t believe that I’m not normal.

 To be honest I don’t really know if normal even exists because everyone is so different and unique.

There are always times where I wish that I didn’t have a disability, but I feel so privileged that my condition isn’t life limiting or making me ill.

Although I hate having CP the majority of the time, it makes me who I am and I believe it makes me appreciate my life so much more.

In many ways my life is different to most, but in many other ways it is very similar and I couldn’t imagine my life without Cerebral Palsy.

Nobody is normal, but nobody is weird.

Everyone is equal.


I’ll be back with another blog soon

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!