How my first date went!

My first date!

Yesterday evening, I went on my very first date, with a man I met through a dating website.

Although I’m almost 21 years old, I’d never been on a date before.

So it was a totally new experience for me.

My sister helped me get ready and I’m very grateful.

I wore a pretty  dress and a nice jacket, with some flat shoes.

We went out to a lovely restaurant and had a wonderful time.

I ordered some sushi and it was delicious, we shared a sticky toffee pudding.

We have a lot in common, he seems like a very genuine and kind person.

The date went amazingly well and we are going to meet up again, sometime next week.

I was very worried about my first date, due to having CP, but it certainly didn’t seem like an issue to him, he saw past my wheelchair.

I can’t wait to see him again next week.



Thanks for reading.

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! šŸ˜¢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!