I’m going on my first date!

I’m going on a date!

Tonight I’m going on my very first date.

I’ve always struggled with dating, mainly because of my disability.

Being 20 years old and not having a boyfriend really bothered me, so about a month ago I signed up to a dating website.

Around a week ago I found a match.

I’m pleased that I put my Cerebral Palsy on the site because it means he already knows, so I don’t have to do any explaining.

I’m so pleased that a man has seen beyond my CP.

We are going to a nice  restaurant.

Last night I realised I’ve got nothing suitable to wear, so my Mum and I are going to go out this morning, to find something.

My sister will help me with getting ready and doing my makeup.

I’m very nervous about tonight, as it’s a whole new experience for me.


I’ll update you on how my first date went tomorrow.

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!