Baby Logan cheers me up!

Something a bit more positive today 


Today I had a visit from my big sis and my nephew Logan, who is now one week old.
I’ve certainly had quite a tough week, so I really needed something positive to happen.
Having a cuddle from little Logan, certainly did cheer me up.

He’s the cutest little man in the world, so chilled out and loves to be held.
He just seems to give off positive energy and he came into the world at just the right time.

 Although I’m losing my abilities, he doesn’t have many yet and he’s still such a happy boy.
Maybe I need to be more happy and be more grateful, for what I  can still do.

He’s teaching me to be happy, even though I can’t do as much I used to be able to.
Logan is so very special to me, he’s giving me so much strength and something to stay positive about.
Although newborn babies can’t talk or smile, you can still tell when they are happy or sad.

I love Logan so much, he teaches me more than any school teacher can. 
Being an Auntie is just the best and I can’t wait to make lots of special memories with him.
I haven’t smiled much at all this week, but Logan made me smile so much today and I’m so grateful and proud to call him my nephew.

Chloe x 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!