An exciting order!

I made an exciting order!



For a few months, I’ve been saving up to get the Foldawheel electric wheelchair.

My current manual wheelchair is extremely uncomfortable and gives me no independence.

The Foldawheel costs almost £3000, but it seems like a good chair.

It folds, so I don’t need to get a wheelchair van.

It’s looks very comfortable.

From it’s reviews, it’s easy to manoeuvre.

And it’s pretty attractive, which can’t be said about many wheelchairs.

With a little help from my parents, I’ve finally saved up enough money.

So I ordered it! 

I can’t wait for it to arrive, in two to three weeks time.

I’m really looking forward, to being able to look round shops myself and being able to drive next to my Mum, as I really miss walking next to her.

I think it will make my life so much easier.


Thank you for reading.

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!