A little rant!


I try my best to be positive, but every so often, I really struggle to accept my Cerebral Palsy.


I hate the fact that I don’t have a lot of independence, especially with my self care.

I hate the pressure that’s put on my family, to give me the best life possible.

I hate costing the NHS money, they could do without spending.

I hate the agonising pain.

I hate the endless hospital and therapy appointments.

I hate all the aids, that are in my house.

I hate the rapid deterioration my CP has caused.

I hate being in a wheelchair.


Being disabled is tough, but I will never be cured and I just have to accept my CP.


I’ll be back soon

Chloe x














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!