A fun day out!

Bowling, shopping and food!


Today I had a day out with my Mum, little sis, big sis and baby Logan.
As I’ve had quite a rough time recently, my Mum thought it would be a good idea to have a girlie day out to cheer me up.

We decided to go bowling first, before we would have loads of shopping bags. This was the first time going bowling, where I needed a bowling ramp. Although, I’ve never been able to get my fingers in the holes, I’ve still been able to roll the ball. But because I can’t walk unaided anymore, I had to stay in my wheelchair, making rolling more difficult. I still enjoyed myself though. I came last, as usual. But I don’t mind, as I still had fun and tried hard. My little sister came 1st, my Mum came 2nd and my big sis came 3rd. Fortunately, my nephew Logan slept through our game.

After a game of bowling, we went for lunch at  Zizi’s, our favourite restaurant. I feel quite embarrassed eating out because I need help cutting up my food and occasionally help feeding. I struggle to use knives and folks sometimes, as my hands are affected by my CP. I decided to go for a pepperoni pizza, as it doesn’t require any utensils. My mum just helped me cut it up into slices, although it’s still quite difficult to hold, but I managed. My pizza was so delicious.

After lunch we did a bit of shopping. First we went to Lush, I bought a chocolate face mask. I’ve had it before and I love it so much. Unfortunately I can no longer buy bath bombs because I can’t get into the bath now. But I used to love a good Lush bath bomb, I really miss my relaxing baths. I also bought a roll on perfume, these are really good for me because my fingers aren’t strong enough to spray anything. The Lush perfumes always smell amazing too.

We then went to Primark, to stock up on some Autumn/winter clothes. I bought some lovely jumpers, jeans and some new winter pjs. We then went to The Works and I stocked up on some new books. As I can’t really get out much anymore, I do find myself reading a lot of the time. I go through books so quickly. We then went for a Starbucks and I got a pumpkin spice latte, it was so delicious.

I really enjoyed my day out, as I can’t really go out much anymore. I find it hard having to go out in my wheelchair, as I don’t have the freedom to look round a shop myself and I don’t like having to ask people to stop every time I see something I like. I feel quite bossy and lazy. I’m currently saving up, to buy the foldawheel electric wheelchair. I feel like it’s the perfect chair for me, it’s foldable, lightweight and pretty attractive, everything I want. I think in a couple of weeks, I’ll be able to afford it. It will make going out so much easier for me and my family. 

Thanks for reading 

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

I did something new!