I’m a proud Auntie!


I’m a proud Auntie

Today at 6:48 AM, my beautiful Nephew Logan was born after a 12 hour labour.  He weighs 10lbs 3oz and is perfect in every way.

When my sister rang me this morning to tell me the news, I cried out of happiness. Birth is so beautiful and amazing.
I am very proud of my big sis, being pregnant and giving birth is not easy. I can’t wait to see him later  on today, to give him a cuddle and give my sister her presents.

Becoming a auntie means so much to me, I’ve waited such a long time to have a little person in my life. I can’t wait to buy him presents this Christmas and ones to come, along with Birthdays. 
I can’t wait to share so many special moments with him.

The birth of baby Logan has made me want a child of my own, so much more.
I’m sure it will be possible, no matter what my mobility turns out like.
 I am going to speak to my doctor, to see is my body is in a fit enough state to give birth.
And if it’s not, I would love to adopt and give a child who’s had a rough start in life, a loving family.

See you tomorrow
Chloe x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can no longer walk unaided! 😢

My future, is this common?

It felt amazing!